Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The Thirty Day Challenge

Remember the Thirty Day Challenge my DH and I were trying?  You know, sex every day, no excuses, for thirty straight days?  Well, something happens when you have sex three days in a row, besides remembering how good sex is and how much you like it and how much you really love your husband.  Or maybe it just happens for me.  I don't know.  The author of Just Do It! never mentioned this issue, though he's a guy, so what does he know?  Apparently I should have paid more attention to the part in the book where his wife went to the doctor before they started out and the doctor advised her to pee after sex every time to avoid getting any kind of infection "down there."  Yeah.  Really wish I hadn't ignored that part in the book.  And that's all I have to say about that.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What do you want to tell me?