Monday, April 16, 2012

Menus for the week


Last time I planned out my menus on the blog, I tried to list a whole bunch of different recipes for the various days of the week.  Since then, I've discovered Pinterest.  Oh, Pinterest, where have you been all my life?  By typing in "slow cooker" I have found sooo many amazing recipes and ideas.

And then, as if that wasn't enough, I rediscovered the amazing A Year of Slow Cooking blog.  Not only did she use her crockpot every single day for an entire year, she included her family's reaction to each meal AND pictures.  Pictures, people, pictures!  Gotta love it.

And so, inspired by all that I found online (Yes, every recipe is from the amazing Stephanie O'Dea and her A Year of Slow Cooking blog), here is my slow cooker menu plan for this week:

MONDAY - Honey Garlic Chicken


TUESDAY - Make your own pizza.
Okay, so I listed this idea in my last post, but we actually never got around to trying it.  But this week, we're doing it.  For real.  I mean it.

WEDNESDAY - Sweet Mustard Beef Roast


THURSDAY - Slow Cooker French Toast - Yes, you read that correctly, I'm making it in the slow cooker.  Can't wait to try it!



FRIDAY - Shabbat Dinner at my parents.  (Don't hate me because I don't have to cook tonight.)

SATURDAY - Mish Mash (I would say leftovers, but I think "Mish Mash" sounds better)

SUNDAY - Dinner at the in-law's (Alright, you can hate me a little.)

For more menu planning ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie!






Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What do you want to tell me?