- Transferring the laundry into the dryer
- Washing the dishes in the sink
- Turning on the dishwasher (yes, we have that many dishes that the dishwasher is full AND the sink is filled with dishes)
- Clearing off the dining room table so the kids can do their homework
- Finishing yet another in the never-ending pile of papers I must write to reactivate my teaching certification
- Sorting through the mountain of papers that seem to multiply overnight
- Fixing the cover on the loveseat
- Vacuuming the living room
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Making my bed
- Sorting the laundry to put another load in
- Going through the kids' clothes to pull out the heavy winter stuff and the stuff that is too small (both of which the boys keep trying to wear)
- Cleaning up from my Jackson Pollock-inspired driveway painting I did with the two boys I teach three afternoons a week
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants