Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Back

Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with life in general that I stop blogging because it feels like it's just one more thing to do.  Of course, when I am feeling overwhelmed it is the most important time of all for me to be writing down my thoughts and feelings, but I never seem to remember that at the time.

Today The Princess was still sleeping when I finally got out of bed.  This is the girl who ALWAYS wakes up by 6 AM, even though her mean mommy doesn't let her leave her room until 7.  However, this morning I went in her room at 7:45 and she was still sound asleep.  I woke her and she begged to sleep longer.  I physically dressed her while she was still lying down and forced her to go downstairs, where she quickly fell asleep on the couch.  Guess we're staying home today!

And so I now have this unexpected time at home to try to bring order back to our lives.  Hopefully The Princess will be less demanding than her brothers when they are sick (they just never stop talking and whining and begging for stuff) and I can get a lot accomplished.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What do you want to tell me?