Friday, January 06, 2012

Making Up for my Neglect

I have neglected you, oh blog of mine, and I'm sorry. 
Life got crazy (what else is new?) and I stopped checking in.

Bad writer, bad!

To make up for it, I have started a brand new blog all about my journey this year to lose the weight and lose the debt:  Losing It.  I know, I know, the title is not that exciting or original, but it's kind of funny considering I'm trying to do this without "losing it" if you know what I mean.

So go, check it out.  Right now.  And leave me a comment or two.  I need the motivation. 


And trust me, I know the new blog in no way makes up for the past six weeks of neglect.  I will try to do that with a brand new non-weight loss related post by the end of the day.  Promise.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What do you want to tell me?