Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Planning


I haven't done this in a while, so I think it's about time to get back on track.

Monday, in honor of Halloween:  Crescent Mummy Dogs 
Tuesday:  Chicken in Every Pot Pie using some of the baked chicken that someone brought to us while I was still recovering from Pneumonia
Cheesy Tuna Melts RecipeWednesday:  Trying to make do with what is currently in the house, so tonight it will be Cheesy Tuna Melts

Egg in a Boat RecipeThursday:  I was thrilled to discover last week that the kids ALL ate and enjoyed eggs, so I am going to try Eggs in a Boat
Friday: Shabbat Dinner at my parents'
Cocktail Meatballs RecipeSaturday:  I have some leftover frozen meatballs, so I'm going to make this great Cocktail Meatball sauce to go along with them.

Sunday:  Dinner at my In-Laws'

For more menus, go check out I'm An Organizing Junkie!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What do you want to tell me?